Wednesday, November 2, 2011

It's November Allready!

Well this month has  gone fast and we will soon be sitting down to that Xmas dinner. I wonder how many will be eating fresh produce from there own garden or should I say Autopot Garden.
Maybe this is something you could think about when you are planning you plantings set your self a goal to have the things you love to eat ready just for Xmas, think of the satisfaction and what a reward for your effort not to mention your body.
Jabotacaba

For those of you that belong to our GROWER GROUP you would have seen this picture which I put onto the front cover of our monthly news letter "FRESH" I am fascinated by it, their are about 5 different varieties and it comes from Brazil it taste great but the skins are tough and full on tannin so you spit the skin and the seed out and enjoy the flesh. talking about the GROWER GROUP any body is welcome to join us I don't care who you brought your system from we just love sharing Ideas and information on how to enjoy producing fresh food with the Autopot system if you would like to be part of the group just email your contact details to auto.group@optusnet.com.au and we will include you onto our data base.

Purple Capsicum
This Purple capsicum is doing very well the plant has always been healthy, I have a yellow one next to it and it is not as strong a plant so this one gets my tick of approval.
Ivy Geranium
My Ivy Geranium just keeps keeping on and I take it with me when I am out with the Mobile display and there would not be a day that someone wants to buy this. All they need is an Autopot hanging basket and you will have magnificent displays of thriving plants.

My Dwarf Mandarin
Thia little fellow is doing extremely well it's in a 12" single Hydrotray you can the fruit developing and there is plenty of new growth,  the poor thing gets dragged around with the Mobil display as well just shows you how good the system is.

Abundance of food
As you can see I have lot's happening on my Caplas table I would love a row of them things just thrive on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment