Thursday, May 31, 2012

Up Date on the everlasting Tomato
I have talked about growing Tomatoes from cutting on a couple of occasions but I still get funny looks from people and I don't think they believe me so let my again show you what is happening right now in my grow house.





This Tomato has never been planted out, it has spent all its life on the capillary table and was grown from a cutting.

Here you can see the roots projecting from the bottom of this pot
this is another 1 of 3 more cuttings just carefully put into potting mix and nothing else and sitting on the capillary table.

















Three more cuttings all different variety's happy on the capillary table ready to replace my current crop.
When I first plant them I give a couple of watering's from the top just to make sure the capillary action gets started.

No comments:

Post a Comment