Sunday, December 4, 2011

Yea! its raining

Its been a long time coming each week the weather man promised a change but every one else got it but us. I let the plants enjoy a wetting last night but now it has set in so it is time to see how my ingenious roll up roll down pulley system works.
Bingo works like a dream, I will roll up again when it stops.

This is the clear plastic tarp I talk about.
I know its pretty simple but it just lets me be in control with weather changes and to celebrate the rain I have moved SUNNY into his new home, he looks a little lost at the moment but it will soon reach for the sky
Sunny's new home.
While I am talking about reaching for the sky the Celery I planted 5 days ago has reached the top of the surrounds that I put around to create nice white crisp stalks so they are racing.

My Celery experiment


No comments:

Post a Comment