Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Worth Growing

I'v been a bit slack of late having so much on has let me get behind with my Blog updates, sorry about that so here we go at last. I mentioned about how pleased I was with a Yellow Tomato Variety that I was growing, well I am enjoying then now along with the second crop of Black Russian's.


This Yellow Variety is low in acid quite firm to cut and tastes excellent, YES gets my tick of approval

I have just planted 2 more, if your looking for them 
in the nursery they are just called YELLOW VARIETY no other name

EXCITING NEW PROJECT

Here you can see 28 hanging baskets being prepared with the rock wool placed in the bottom cavities ready to fill and plant.
This is for an exciting project on a very prominent commercial site which I will show you more of when its completed this is just a teaser.




The Plants are Purple Craze Petunia

The plants are from Jackie's Nursery and are of excellent quality as usual, I personally recommend plants from this grower.


  





No comments:

Post a Comment