Thursday, June 30, 2011

A New Chalange

I thought I would grow a real live Orchid in My OKID Pot. Another brilliant invention from AUTOPOT SYSTEMS. I have been displaying this pot at my Mobile workshops empty so thought it would be more meaningful if people could see an Orchid thriving with their own eyes because some of the Orchid fans have some very set ideas and like everything with the Autopot system it bucks the normal thats why I love it so much. This briliant pot takes care of all the water and nutrient needs and may never need to be repotted for up to 10 years try telling that to an Orchid Buff. If you want to know more call me or check out Orchid growing in the Autopot web site www.autopot.com.au 

I have use a lovely Cymbidium already flowering. YES I repotted even though it was flowering and I had to trim back the rootball to make it fit and according to every thing on the net thats a NO NO.
I have used rockwool in the cavity of the inersleave as suggested in the instructions that come with all the Autopot products.
The pot holds 3lts of water released through the Smart Valve and I have included 3ml of Autopot high performance plant food in total. I will keep you posted on its progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment