Wednesday, November 7, 2012

"Be cool man"

It's only November and already we have had warm days so I am expecting a hot summer.
In preparation I have installed 3 Fog outlets to increase the moisture in the air in my HERB Tunnel
This is where I propagate my replacement Herbs for My LIVE HERBS AUSTRALIA programme which you can read about on the website www.hydro-gardening.com
It will be interesting to learn how to get the best from this, all part of the fun.

A really fine fog that cools the air.
The ideal control would be a time clock controlled also by air temperature, I will work on it.
Also this week have been receiving an incredible amount of comment about the Petunia display at the Salt Restaurant on the Esplanade in Hervey Bay.
These will get a trim back soon so they rebound for Xmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment