Sunday, January 23, 2011

"HYDRO GARDENING" with Autopot is anybody can Gardening

Hi,
love to grow a few veggies or maybe flowers for the home but find you don't have the time, or its to hard or maybe you believe you don't have that green thumb thing that people talk about.
Let me share with you what is the Simplest Growing System in the World its called Autopot and I don't care if you have never grown a thing in your life before you will be amazed at the results you will get with this system, be it veggies or flowers and it only takes a few minutes to set up. No more digging and pulling weeds this is the greatest garden method ever and it will even fit on your back porch or balcony no matter how small. Check out this link.www.autopot.com.au if you are as excited about it as me then contact me and I will help you get started ross.rsc@optusnet.com.au. Here are a couple of photos of my little patch.
Maybe you belong to a group or club and your members would like to know more, If you are in Queensland I am happy to spend some time and share a power point presentation I have put together and answer all there questions. You may just like to join my GROWERS GROUP let me know.

I have since expanded to this:




Eat fresh your body will love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment